Monday 11 September 2017

Reading challenge. A novel.

This is a book about the Maddie diaries.

About the book:  She is from dance moms. And there are photos in the book too. And she was on the show for six years. And she has a sister called Mackenzie. And she is on sia which is music. And her sister does music put Maddie dances in music. She has been in movies. She has wined 2016 choice awards. And it's about her career.

The chapters:                                                            


Introduction.

Chapter one
Presenting Madison Nicole.

Chapter two
And along came Kenzie/Mackenzie.

Chapter three
Livin' on the dance floor.

Chapter four
It's  Just Me

Chapter five
Sia's mini-me

Chapter six
So I Think I Can Judge.

Chapter seven
Drama Queen

Chapter eight
My Style File

Chapter nine
Makeup Maven

Chapter ten
The Me I've Yet To Meet





2 comments:

  1. I love that book.
    Maybe you should say a bit about every chapter.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you are there a lot of chapters.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.