Friday 12 May 2017

If I had wings poem

We had too say what we would do if we had wings.

If i had wings

If i had wings...I would see the moon and see what it looks up close.๐ŸŒ๐ŸŒ™

If i had wings...I would touch the soft fluffy clouds moving along the sky.☁⛅

If i had wings...I would taste the candy floss clouds.

If i had wing...I would smell the stars like it’s candy and chocolate. ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ๐ŸŽ‚

If i had wings..I would hear the stars shining and twinkling.  ⭐๐ŸŒŸ✴

By-Shanika๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’Ÿ๐Ÿ’❣❤๐Ÿ’“

4 comments:

  1. In your title you should have had a capital I.I like the way you put the candy floss in pink and I like that you told us all the things you would do if you had wings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shanika it's Liam I like that you put lot's of imagination into it. My if i had wings poem was like yours with space. Maybe you could make sure you made your Is capitals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Shanika,
    in the first line below the title it says If i had wings...I would see the moon and see what it looks up close in the middle of looks and up you should add like because it makes no sense, on the fourth part of the poem you forgot to put a (s) on the end of wing. for the I's you should have a capital cause it is you and you are important
    By Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your comment.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.